Primarily plaintiff-side education-law practice looking to hire an associate in Seattle and an associate for our new office in Central Washington. We are looking for intelligent and collegial attorneys to advocate for students and families in educational arenas from kindergarten to post-graduate higher education, as well as to assist on employment matters for school personnel. Applicants must be able to:
- Identify and apply all relevant education-law provisions to a case.
- Accurately evaluate the merits and value of a claim.
- Promote early and just resolution of disputes.
- Collaborate with colleagues and opposing counsel with integrity.
Applicants must have a Washington state bar license by the time of employment and a demonstrated history of:
- Advocating successfully for civil rights;
- Maintaining strong and positive working relationships with colleagues; and
- Navigating resolution to repair ongoing relationships between adverse parties.
To apply, send a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample no longer than five pages to email@example.com.